The smartest teacher is…

June 16th, 2014 by Taylor 6E
19

These are riddles for the teachers in any school to see who is the smartest. 1. I have two arms and a face but no eyes or mouth, what am I? 2. A farmer has three fields. One of them has 3 bundles of hay, another has 4, and the last has 5. How many would he have in the first field if he combined all of them in that field? 3. Which word does not belong in the following list: Stop cop mop chop prop shop or crop? 4.  What’s always coming, but never arrives? 5. What’s in the middle of Paris?

Posted in Uncategorized

19 Responses to “The smartest teacher is…”

1. Niamh E says:

The smartest teacher is… I have no idea, seeing as I do not learn at your school anymore because I am now at Farmors, which is the best School to go to! 😉

2. Liam E says:

The smartest teacher is…Mr Edwards, my new teacher! 🙂

3. Rosie 6E says:

What is number two? It is so hard, I worked it out and looked it up, and it was correct, but you lied to me Taylor and said I was wrong! If I am wrong tell me the answer…please.

4. LucyP 6E says:

Is this right?:
    1.Arm chair
    2.12
    3.Or
    4.Tommorw
    5.R

• Rosie 6E says:

No-in the 2nd question is says”2. A farmer has three fields. One of them has 3 bundles of hay, another has 4, and the last has 5. How many would he have in the first field if he combined all of them in that field?” He said FIRST field; and they are all combined in the last field, so if they where all combined field 5 then there would be none in 1!

5. Rosie 6E says:

I think I know what the answers are:

1. Armchair
    2. Zero
    3. Tomorrow
    4. Or
    5. R

Am I right? Please say I am because those riddles/questions really made my brain hurt! 🙂

6. LucyP 6E says:

I don’t even think you need to do a quiz to see who the smartest teacher is because we already know it is Mr Edwards! 🙂

7. Isabella 6E says:

1 Armchere
    2 12/21
    3 or
    4 tomoro
    5 ifeltower