Isle of Wight

July 4th, 2014 by Mr Edwards
64

Hello, Year 6!

It’s been a fantastic week away and your teachers have really enjoyed your company! We were blessed with some wonderful weather as we took part in all sorts of activities. Feel free to add your personal highlights by commenting on this post.

Posted in Uncategorized

64 Responses to “Isle of Wight”

1. Isaac 6E says:

I miss having a massive house and having a huge garden to play in.

• Elena 6E says:

I miss it as well. Especially the woods where we played hunger games and man hunt with Mr Smith

2. Max 6E says:

I don’t miss that long string of loom bans Robbie made in are room.

3. Craig 6E says:

that picture was so funny

4. LucyB 6E says:

I am really sad that it ended so quick! I would do it all over again in a heart beat if I could! Although we didn’t stay very long I think everyone would agree it was an amazing experience to be part of.As I am going to Farmors we get to go a little bit farther around the world such as Belgium and France.

5. Rhys 6E says:

The Isle Of Wight was the best school trip EVER.

6. Rosie 6E says:

I asked my mum if my family could go there for a holiday next year, and she said yes! Yay- I am going back to the Isle Of Wight! 😀 😛 🙂 😉

• LucyP 6E says:

OH! Lucky it was really nice there!And by the way I cant seem to get on to tinychat.

7. Mollie 6PB says:

LOL! you took it when we were all speaking that’s embarrasing! 🙂 🙁

8. James 6PB says:

I also miss the smell of Monster Munch!!

9. James 6PB says:

I miss getting £3 a day!

10. Taylor 6E says:

I really miss waking up 3rd for once! I also miss waking Tom Back up in the most inventive ways!

11. Rosie 6E says:

I want to go back again! 🙁 Can we Mr Edwards?! 😉

• Robin 6E says:

When Your in year 10/11, you will think that the Isle Of Wight was a small trip! I don’t know where you go in Farmors, but when we are in Year 11, we go to India! That is with Bradon anyway…

• Rosie 6E says:

I know! Well in Farmors you go to France in Year 9, Spain in Year 10, Africa in Year 11… and then some where in Year 12! I am so excited for all the trips, but it is incredibly sad that Lucy P is not going to Farmors. I want to go to Stroud now! I will miss Lucy P loads and loads, but obviously we will meet up at least once a week! And plus we will both go to the same universities and Collages, so we will stay Bff’s forever… and ever… and ever…for eternity. 😀

12. Robin 6E says:

I guess this is typical for me, but I really enjoyed the ferry rides. I loved watching all the yachts and small boats in the Solent. Also, I saw the Brittany Ferry MV Cap Finistere when we were leaving. My favorite part (Other than the ferry) was the wildlife park. 😉

• LucyP 6E says:

I didn’t really enjoy the ferry as it made me feel a bit queasy. 🙁

• Rosie 6E says:

Same. For a while, I was feeling sick, but I soon felt better… eventually! 😉

• Robin 6E says:

I used to get seasick, but after travelling on a lot (I mean a LOT) of boats and ships, I soon got over it.

• Robin 6E says:

The first ferry (ST. Faith) was a bit wobbly, but the last one (St. Helen) was fine.

13. LucyP 6E says:

The Isle of Wight was the best week of my life!I wish we could just live there!I was surprised we won the tidiest room( as I am not the tidiest person!).

• LucyP 6E says:

Rosie really said everything else I was going to say! 🙂

• Robin 6E says:

You are lucky to have won the tidy room competition! My room nearly got minus points!

• LucyP 6E says:

Ha Ha LOL!To be honest Robin It was mainly Rosie and Abi i just left them to it and made my bed!

• Rosie 6E says:

That is so true! Lucy and the rest of the room mainly made their beds and left the rest to us. However, Lucy was pretty helpful too. It was Sophia who was the laziest person in the room; all she did was wake up and then go back to be for another hour, leaving her only 5 minutes to get ready! 😀

• Robin 6E says:

Ha Ha! A similar thing happened with Joe L. everybody in my room (apart from Joe) had got their pajamas on. Then, the bell rang for assembly!

• Rosie 6E says:

I know! That was so funny! Who was in your room again? 😉

14. Rosie 6E says:

I woke up at 20 to 11 this morning because I was so tired from all the late nights at the Isle Of Wight. It feels really weird being home and not being able to play in the woods. 🙁 I want to go back again for another holiday! 🙂

15. Rosie 6E says:

I absolutely loved going to the Isle Of Wight! I had so much fun, epically knowing my room, which included me, Lucy P, Abigail, Tamzin and Sophia, won the tidiest room award. One of my favourite adventures was on the last day when we went to Robin Hill and watch a motion 4D movie. Another great time was when we went to the Castle and Mr Edwards dropped his drink straw down the really deep well. Over all I loved it, however… the body boarding I hated, seeing as the instructors dunked you deep under water… that was freezing! But it was so fun; the Year 5’s are going to hopefully enjoy it as much as we did when they are in Year 6! 🙂 I can’t wait to go to bed though because I am seriously tired. 😉