My lazy pony

August 4th, 2014 by Rebecca 6E
3

I have a lazy pony called Merlin,Merlin can be very silly some days and because he is that lazy I rode him in a sand school on Saturday and he was being naughty and then he started grunting like a pig true.Most of the time  I go and get him to bring him he always has his fly mask of or his fly rug hanging of but if it is not any of them Merlin`s rug will be ripped.When I take Merlin on a hack he walks so slowly it is also super hard to get him in a trot even a walk!Some days my pony can be really a good boy but then the other times he can be a pain in the butt I only fell of Merlin once at a show I was aiming for a jump then he turned left when we were supostoo go forward and the next thing I know I was on the floor.Merlin is only young he is turning 6 this year so why is he lazy? That’s what I don’t understand.Merlin got my mum off to me that was a shock I was at the Isle of wight with the school so I didn’t see it anoyling  they were cantering through a field and my mum gave him the reins then mum was on the floor after 6 bucks.Sometimes having a lazy pony can be alright aspeshaly if you lost your confidence like me.

Posted in Uncategorized

3 Responses to “My lazy pony”

1. Rosie 6E says:

I think I may write a version like this, but on my brother and how lazy he is! 😉

2. Rosie 6E says:

It sounds exactly like my brother Liam! In fact, it’s so alike it could be his twin!

3. Tamzin 6PB says:

It sounds a bit like my cousin’s pony (lazy)!