Hey guys!

November 17th, 2014 by LucyP 6E
7

Hi , I am really bored this lunchtime so I decided to check the blog but seems no one has posted or replied since we left. Just wanted to know how everyone is getting on at school.I’m  really enjoying it at stroud but am sooooooo tired from the early mornings!I have made loads of friends at SHS and like most of the lessons. So if you find this plz reply! Lucy

Posted in Uncategorized

7 Responses to “Hey guys!”

1. Robin 6E says:

Yesterday I saw Miss James and Miss Cox in Tesco! 😀

2. Robin 6E says:

My homework is insane! Today I got 4 pieces! Maths, English, RS (RE) and ICT! 🙁

3. Tamzin Oram says:

Hi. It’s Tamzin here. I completely forgot my password and username to the blog so having to use it differently. I’m doing really well at Kingshill, even though I keep on getting lost! The only reson I keep getting lost is because there are now corridors in the top floor of the main building. It’s just class after class and then we have down stair and up stairs so we have to go down the right set of stairs or we might get a detention. Speaking of detentions has anyone got a detention yet. I have. I got one for not having my planner signed. I’ve made loads of new friends and I like all the subjects, apart from MFL. From Tamzin

4. Robin 6E says:

I am really enjoying my time at Bradon. There have been several funny moments, and I never thought that I would cope with all the homework – but I have! 🙂

5. Robin 6E says:

I never thought I would see the day. The blog is actually getting used now!

6. Mr Edwards says:

Hi Lucy!

I’m glad to hear you are having such a wonderful time at SHS. I’d love to hear more about how everyone else it getting on! I see some of you waiting for the bus on my drive to work in the mornings 🙂