Book Reviews

April 28th, 2014 by Mr Edwards
8

Test

8 Responses to “Book Reviews”

1. LucyP 6E says:

Before christmas,I was reading a book the Secret Hen House Theatre written by Helen Peters.It was about a girl who’s mother died when she was little and now lives on a run down farm with her Dad and her four younger siblings. One day she and he best friend Lottie discovered an old rickety hen house and decided to turn it into a theatre and put on a play to enter a competition.But when everything goes wrong and the big day is getting closer will they be able to pull it off?

2. Max 6E says:

The book I’m reading is called “Harry Potter” and I love it! It’s possibley the best book I have ver read, even better than those minecraft books! 😀

3. Rosie 6E says:

Yes, me too! Omg, you and me are so alike. I’ve also read Marshmallow Skye and Ginger snaps and Cherry crush! There all so good. 🙂

4. Rosie 6E says:

Recently, I was reading a fantastic book written by Cathy Cassidy, called ” Summer’s Dream”. The book was about a girl, aged 13, who wanted to become a professional dancer in ballet. She’d dreamt of this dream her whole life, and when the opportunity came around, she messed up completely. Can she pass the next audition? While this was all going on, she thought she was too fat to become a dancer, and that was when her big sister ( Honey) realised Summer had a huge eating disorder.

Out of ten I’d give my book 10/10 because it was full of excitement and laughter. I thought it was amazing, one of the best books I’ve read. I also loved how the writer created tension in the dramatic moments. One of the main reasons I’d give it a 10/10 is because it shows and tells the reader, how ever big or small your dream is, it’s never impossible!